Local marketing, and in particular local Search Engine Optimization (SEO), has become one of the hottest marketing trends over the year. It will undoubtedly continue to grow during 2012 as more marketers capitalize on the huge opportunities of providing SEO services to local businesses.
Mark Dulisse is teaming with local SEO expert Carl Vanderpal to release Local SEO Crusher which is comprehensive course on local SEO marketing.
Local SEO Crusher will officially be released on Tuesday, December 6th at 12:00pm ET. The prelaunch will begin one week earlier on November 29th.
Local SEO Crusher reveals Carl’s strategies and processes for securing local clients, his marketing pitch, how to charge local clients and building SEO websites. In addition, local Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is covered and also how to perform on-going SEO services which provide recurring monthly income.
Local SEO Crusher will sell for $147 which will include 8 modules in video format. There will be PDF training manuals, Excel templates, flowcharts and a private members forum. Mark and Carl will also be hosting 2 live webinars for customers on December 12th and 19th which will also be available for replay if you miss them.
Continue reading below to learn about the Local SEO Crusher Bonus that I am offering for purchasing using my link below.
Local SEO Crusher – Bonus #1
Corner The Local Search Engine Market – Four Steps to Ensure your Business will Capitalize from Local Google Search Exposure.
- What Are Your Customers Searching For?
- The First Thing Google Sees!
- Gotta Get Dynamic – Fresh Content Is King
- Backlinks: The Holy Grail of Google
Local SEO Crusher – Bonus #2
SEO and Relationship Building for Local Businesses – If you are a new online business person, you will definitely be able to get your business off the ground and on the right foot by following this advice.
- How websites are more about customer service and relationships than they ever used to be.
- How supplying information as a service to surfers helps increase your business.
- How to capitalize on the fact that people are always turning to the internet to “find what they need”.
- How the expectations of what people expect to find on a site have been completely raised nowadays.
Local SEO Crusher – Bonus #3
Ewen Chia’s Fast Track Cash – Internet Marketing millionaire and best-selling author, Ewen Chia, reveals his marketing techniques that are designed to work, and work at blazing speed. Plus you do not have to spend a ton of money up front to see the results. Here’s just a tiny taste of what you’ll discover with his step-by-step techniques:
- The immediate way to cash in on Fast Track Cash…I mean you really could be seeing cash within hours (that’s not a guarantee, but it’s not crazy either).
- How to start seeing profits without doing 99% of the stuff most marketers have to wade through (I’ll show you how to automate nearly everything).
- One website that can have you making 75% of every product sale in minutes…and these products sell like there’s no tomorrow.
- The two “secret” spots to submit material that will almost guarantee a flood of free, highly targeted traffic from massive search engines like Google.
Local SEO Crusher – Bonus #4
Affiliate Profits Blueprint – Forget creating products and dealing with customer service and support requests and discover how to generate effortless online cash!
- Learn what to look for in a good affiliate program and how to amass fast cash commissions.
- Learn how you can avoid the common pitfalls of affiliate marketing so you can profit without fail.
- Understand what it takes to succeed as an affiliate marketer and how you can skyrocket your income from home, nearly effortlessly.
- Find out how to get paid (a LOT) without having to create any products or even deal with any customers!
- Discover a simple and nearly effortless method for making sales month after month like clockwork!
- Unearth some powerful techniques for increasing your profits 200%, 300% (and higher) for the exact same amount of effort!
How To Order and Claim Bonuses
After clearing the cookies in your browser, please click the link below.
All The Best!
Category: Local Marketing