Looking for a bonus for Banner Ad Blueprint? You can check out my bonus and discount offer ==> here
Alan Magliocca and Donato Spagnolo are set to release the latest version of their semi auto-blogging software, Blog Hatter Pro 2010, on March 4. For a little background, an autoblog uses software to automatically create blog posts using content from various sources. This content typically comes from RSS feeds, article directories and video sharing sites. One knock on autoblogs is that you can lose control of the content or quality of the posts. This may or may not be a issue depending on the purpose of the blog.
Blog Hatter allows you to create “semi” auto blogs on both WordPress and Blogger. They are “semi” auto blogs because you pull in the content and customize it prior to have it posted to your blogs. This gives you more control and lets you create higher quality content. Blog Hatter is kinda like a using Word or Dreamweaver but targeted to Internet Marketers. A few of its features include:
- Importing Private Label Rights (PLR) articles
- Searching and importing images from Google, Flickr and TinyPic
- Searching and importing videos from YouTube
- Randomizing the articles and scheduling of the posts
- Bulk scheduling
- Translate posts to different languages
- A synonym and link tool to perform bulk search-and-replaces of your anchor text links
BlogHatter will be available for $4.95 for a 7 day trial when it launches. Not sure how long that will be available so take advantage if it looks good to you. Check out the video below for more details using Blog Hatter with Blogger and WordPress.
Income Supremacy is a new product from “The Cool eMarketing Expert” Simon Cad. Simon has made a name for himself with his hyperactive drive to help others with Google Adwords and also with list building. Income Supremacy is a 45 page eBook on how to build your list fast with a variety of adswap techniques. There are great tips on structuring sales pages elements, building one time offers and capturing exit traffic…all to help you build steady income streams.
Income Supremacy is being sold for only $12 which makes it a great value. As a bonus, if you order Income Supremacy from this site you will also receive; Email Marketing Secrets eBook and video series. This 52 page eBook and 7 videos that cover the essentials of email marketing and is a great compliment to Income Supremacy.
Check out Simon’s “promotional” video below for Income Supremacy.
As mentioned in my previous post, I am offering a bonus for Gunshot Money from this site. Gunshot Money is the new product from Mark Dulisse that will officially be available on Tuesday, February 9th at 12:00 ET. It teaches you how to profit by promoting product launches. You can learn more about Gunshot Money by checking out Mark’s free report at the link below:
You will also receive the following bonuses for purchasing Gunshot Money from this site.
Gunshot Money – Bonus #1
$7 Discount – Save on the cost of Gunshot Money
- Get a $7 discount on your purchase of Gunshot Money
- Discount is paid to your PayPal account.
- Gunshot Money comes with a money back guarantee, the discount will be sent after the refund period has past.
Gunshot Money – Bonus #2
SEO Traffic Explained – A Video Course That Will Take You By Hand And Shows You Exactly How To Drive Massive Search Engine Traffic With Proven SEO Tactics! Inside you will learn…
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- Understanding How the Search Engines work
- Top Search Engine Optimization Myths
- 5 Steps to improve your website Search Engine Optimization
- How To Get Listed On Google And Other Search Engines in a few days
- Overview of Free Web Site Submission to Search Engines
- How To Boost your SERPS in Google and ranking in other search engines
- Understanding What PageRank Is
- Understanding Keywords and Keyword Strategy in Search Engines
Gunshot Money – Bonus #3
Get More Backlinks – Learn Insider Trade Secrets To Unstoppable Traffic With Powerful Fast-Action Backlink Strategies.
- Discover the #1 strategy for generating prime traffic
- Insider strategies of pro marketers
- Build instant brand awareness and authority in your niche market
Gunshot Money – Bonus #4
High Page Rank Backlink Packet
- Boost the ranking of your sites
- 19 powerful websites with Page Rank 5 to 7
How to order and claim your bonuses
Click here to refer to the page on how to order and claim your bonuses. After clearing the cookies in your browser then:
Thank You and All The Best!
Internet marketing is a huge business opportunity. The ways to make money, the number of things to sell and the number of people to deal with are almost without limit. The problem with the size and number of things to sell is that it’s easy to become unfocused and try to make money with too many things at the same time. You must stay focused and operate in a small area or soon you can be overwhelmed with all the different directions you’ll be going and your business will likely go upside down. This is where strategic internet marketing can come to the rescue.
Trying to come up with a solid internet marketing plan is probably the hardest thing about making money online. There are a lot of thing you need to think about, such as building a website, how the website will be developed, how it will marketed plus many other things. The website is just a small part of your overall business plan. You still have to think about what the market is doing, how you can fit into the market, how to work with your customers, who and where are your potential buyers, how you are going to attract visitors and literally dozens of other considerations. All of these things will be a part of your internet marketing strategy. With so many things to think about what should your priority be?
Now is when you need to start putting a strategic internet marketing plan into motion. The strategy is to figure out your potential market and where your business is going to come from. You must study your potential buyers and determine what they want to buy. You will need to study your competition to see where you will fit into the business that already established. How will you attract your customers and what you’ll need to do to make them repeat buyers?. Its a fairly well known fact that if you don’t have a well thought out internet marketing strategy you are setting yourself up for failure.
Why is strategic internet marketing important? Because it helps you outline your business goals distinctly and enables you to make your objectives clear. Although you need a solid plan it needs to be flexible enough to be able to change it if there is a drastic change in the market or your circumstances.
In order to start your internet marketing strategy there are a number of points you need to think about. Here are 6 of what are probably the most important ones. These will help you outline your plan and help you keep you internet marketing business on the right path to success.
1. You need to start by figuring out what your target market is. There are a number of questions you need to find the answers to. These include: what type of people are going to supply most of your income, where will these people come from, how much extra money will they have to spend, what will be their age group, etc. The answers to these questions will help you decide who you customers will be.
2. Strategic internet marketing doesn’t stop with just figuring out who your customers are. You must also define who your competitors will be and what their weakness and strengths are in the marketplace. Once you know these things you can plan a strategy to set your business apart from them. Give your potential customers a choice of you or your competition. Make sure you look better than your competitor in some way or it won’t be good for you.
3. For your internet business to succeed your target buyer must be willing to shop online. Although shopping online is very safe there are still people who are afraid to make purchase on the internet. You will need to reassure your customers that their transaction will be without problems and that it will be very secure. Make sure you have enough payment options so that they will have a choice that will help convince them to shop with you.
4. Even though you will have already started your business before you can determine the marketability of your product, you study sellers offering the same or a similar product. If your product is known to most people but no one is selling it there is probably a reason. By going to chat rooms and forums you can get a pretty good idea of where you product stands. Do enough research to make sure you have something that will sell.
5. Your internet marketing strategy must have the ability to turn your customers into repeat buyers. Make sure you can spin off your product or create improvements to you original product to get them to buy again. A list of 100 buyers is probably worth more than a list of 1,000 people who have shown interest in your product but haven’t purchased it.
6. You will need to have a money back guarantee. Most people won’t purchase in today’s market without one. Even though it’s true that you can’t please everyone be ready to give an unhappy customer their money back immediately. You should try to offer them something free just for trying your product. Most of them will appreciate it and may even become a customer later on. If nothing else it may create a positive instead of a negative to your business.
Strategic internet marketing is like hunting with a guide who knows the area and the game you’re hunting like the back of his hand. Without the guide you may get lost or if you don’t you will probably never see any game because you’re looking in the wrong place.
One thing you have to keep in mind is that your customers won’t come looking for you. This is the reason you need to be looking for them with a strategic internet marketing plan as your guide.
Banner Ad Blueprint is a new course from Saj P and Philip Mansour that will be available on Tuesday, February 16th at 12:00pm ET. Saj P is the force behind multiple Clickbank best sellers including Four Tier Annihilation Method, Affiliate Payload, The Site Rush, Affiliate Funnel System and most recently Zero Friction Marketing.
There have been many courses recently on CPA, PPC and Video Marketing but Banner Ad Blueprint differs in that it is focused on driving traffic with “Media Buying” or in other words Banner Ads. Yes, banner ads, the images that you find on just about every website. These banner ads actually account for approximately 80% of all paid traffic. The reason for this is simple – images or multimedia are very effective forms of advertising. Just think about television commercials (i.e. the Superbowl is tomorrow)…the same applies to banner ads on websites. They draw visitors attention and typically have a higher click through rate that basic text links.
Banner Ad Blueprint is a massive course that features over 10 hours of solid content in 30+ instructional videos. It also includes accompanying eBooks and mindmaps for it’s 8 modules that cover:
- Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing
- Doing the proper beginning stages of Market Research
- Whether to Direct Link or to use Landing Pages
- Complete Banner Masterization
- Signing up with some of the TOP banner exchange Ad Networks
- Following through to the 2nd stages of proper Market Research (Demograpic Targeting)
- Setting up Insertion Orders
- Tracking all progress using 3rd party Adservers
Knowing, Saj P’s track record this is sure to be a hot course and in high demand. I will offer my own Banner Ad Blueprint for purchasing from this site.
Gunshot Money, the latest product from Mark Dulisse, is set to be released on February 9th at 12 noon EST. A few of Mark’s previous products include IM Niche Formula, SEnuke Advanced SEO Training and Niche Formula Resellers. Gunshot Money is all about how to profit by capitalizing on all of the Internet Marketing Product Launches that are taking place. As you can tell from this site, that concept is right up our alley. There is never a shortage of product launches (or opportunities) as there are typically at least one per week.
Product launches provide an exciting opportunity within the “make money online” niche. However, there are challenges with the product launch strategy but the payoff can be worth it. Product launches are about timing and getting yourself out in front of the competition by offering review pages and bonus offers. Do you want to take advantage of free traffic using SEO or use paid traffic with PPC? With all of the launches that are taking place how do you know which to promote? Gunshot Money aims to answer these questions and provide a competitive advantage on launch day.
Gunshot Money consists of an eBook manual, PowerPoint Presentations and instructional videos; in which you will learn:
- How To Sell A High Ticket Internet Marketing Product
- Where To Find And Most Importantly Pick A Hot High Ticket Product
- The Exact Step By Step Method To Prepare A Website For Maximum Conversions
- Detailed Free Traffic Blueprints
- Instructional Videos On Running An Effective Adwords Campaign
- Ninja Tactics To Capture Names & Follow Up For Additional Sales
If you are new to internet marketing you may find yourself a little overwhelmed. There is so much to learn, but there are few mistakes that are the biggest barriers to online success. If you can learn to avoid them you will succeed online, because the rest will work itself out.
Internet Marketing Mistake #: FAILURE TO TAKE ACTION
The number one reason that new internet marketers don’t succeed is that they never get started. For more details go to: www.sell-using-the-web.com to succeed in internet marketing you need to take action. It almost doesn’t matter what action as long as you actually start something and follow through on it.
If you don’t put your product on a website, you won’t sell it no matter how much you have learned. If you don’t find some product to sell, you won’t succeed no matter how much you know about product creation or affiliate marketing. The point is if you do nothing, you will gain nothing. Take action!
Internet Marketing Mistake #: TRYING TO BE PERFECT
Another major mistake new internet marketers make is they try to be perfect. Just a few more tweaks of the site and then it will be perfect. Just a few more, just this little adjustment, you can go on and on. Nothing you do will ever be absolutely perfect. If you wait until you think your product is perfect or you wait until your website is perfect you will always be waiting.
Nothing is perfect, but it doesn’t have to be perfect. Does it do the job it is supposed to do? Does it look like it will sell a product? Then that’s good enough to start with. Trying to be perfect is really another way of procrastinating. Gets it going? You can improve the product or the website or anything else as you go along. Nothing happens until you finally decide to move ahead.
Internet Marketing Mistake #: AFRAID YOU DON’T KNOW ENOUGH YET
Many new internet marketers don’t ever get started because they think they need to know everything before they start. They buy every course and every e-book they can get their hands on. They study and read and study and read, but that is all they ever do. You will never know everything there is to know about internet marketing. Learning is an ongoing process. For can visit to: www.inside-the-minds-of-winner.com you will learn more by doing than you ever will learn from a course or a book. Just start and the knowledge will come.
Internet Marketing Mistake #: AFRAID OF FAILURE
This may be the mistake that holds more new internet marketers back more than any other mistake. They are afraid if they market their product it will be a failure, so they never market it. How can you know something will be a failure before you try? If you don’t try it’s guaranteed you will fail.
New internet marketers, heck even great internet marketers fail alot. But there is no such thing as failure. All failure means is the next time you need to make some changes. It was failure that ultimately taught every internet marketer how to really market. Failure allowed them to find out what didn’t work so the next time they could do different things that would work.
If you are aware of the few mistakes that most new internet marketers make, then you are already ahead of the curve. Don’t fall into those traps.
Get started, don’t try and be perfect, don’t worry about how much you don’t know and don’t be afraid of failure. If you can do those things avoiding the few mistakes, you will be on your way to online success.
Short and sweet….
Whitehat Copycat from Tim Bekker will be released tomorrow, January 26th.
I’m sure that this happens all of the time but it was the first that I had actually seen it on one of my sites.
I had just added a new post and was checking the Google search engine results for my keywords. Unexpectedly this is what I found…
The site is relatively new and I have not really put too much effort in building backlinks. I knew the site was indexed it but I wasn’t expecting to see it ranked at all. I wasn’t expecting the Google Bot to index it in a minute and I was definitely surprised to see it ranked number 12 out of almost 1 million broad matches. The site is also an autoblog built using WP Robot primarily pulling content from Amazon. Although it is an autoblog I have tried not to build it too fast by having too many posts each day. Hmmm…what does that say about being penalized (or is that a myth) for having duplicate content that I read about all of the time?
Anyway that’s all for now…on to build some backlinks to get on page 1