Alan Magliocca and Donato Spagnolo are set to release the latest version of their semi auto-blogging software, Blog Hatter Pro 2010, on March 4. For a little background, an autoblog uses software to automatically create blog posts using content from various sources. This content typically comes from RSS feeds, article directories and video sharing sites. One knock on autoblogs is that you can lose control of the content or quality of the posts. This may or may not be a issue depending on the purpose of the blog.
Blog Hatter allows you to create “semi” auto blogs on both WordPress and Blogger. They are “semi” auto blogs because you pull in the content and customize it prior to have it posted to your blogs. This gives you more control and lets you create higher quality content. Blog Hatter is kinda like a using Word or Dreamweaver but targeted to Internet Marketers. A few of its features include:
- Importing Private Label Rights (PLR) articles
- Searching and importing images from Google, Flickr and TinyPic
- Searching and importing videos from YouTube
- Randomizing the articles and scheduling of the posts
- Bulk scheduling
- Translate posts to different languages
- A synonym and link tool to perform bulk search-and-replaces of your anchor text links
BlogHatter will be available for $4.95 for a 7 day trial when it launches. Not sure how long that will be available so take advantage if it looks good to you. Check out the video below for more details using Blog Hatter with Blogger and WordPress.