Traffic Travis has been the standard among Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analysis software tools since it’s initial release. Designed to help boost you website traffic, the software continues to evolve to keep pace with the ever changing trends of Internet Marketing.
On that note, a new version Traffic Travis v4.0 is set to be released on Monday May 2nd.
Below few of its updates and new features that will be found in Traffic Travis v4.0:
- It provides a more detailed analysis of SEO competition. This allows you to determine how easily (or how much effort) it will take to rank for any keyword that you are targeting.
- Keyword research provides more detailed data and more accurate results.
- The ability to search for available domain names based on multiple keywords simultaneously within the software. This is a time saver since you don’t need to check elsewhere outside the software.
- The ability to compare backlinks among multiple websites at once.
- Quickly find websites from which you can get a quality backlink from, as well as, how much link juice they’ll pass.
- A powerful Adsense analysis components lets you find overlooked traffic goldmines.
- Easy Google Adwords analysis for targetting PPC or sizing up competition.
- A “Mysite” feature makes it simple for keeping your on-page SEO in check.
Traffic Travis v4.0 is a product from respected marketer Mark Ling who has also been behind the quality Affilorama and Affilojetpack products. The software product will sell for $77 during the launch. In addition, you can expect a few upsells including an Affilorama Premium membership which includes the first month FREE.
Traffic Traffic v.40 has officially launched and the demand has been incredible.
Continue reading below for the Traffic Travis 4 Bonus that I am offering for purchasing using my link below.